8th October 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Karuna University Entrance Exam for B.Tech course?

I want to apply for Karuna University Entrance Exam for B.Tech course. Can I know the eligibility criteria to apply for this entrance exam? Kindly tell me the age limit also.

8th October 2016, 10:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Karuna University Entrance Exam for B.Tech course?

Eligibility Criteria and age criteria required for Karunya University Entrance Exam for B.Tech course:

>> For B.Tech Normal Programs :

* You must have completed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects

>> For B.Tech in Food Processing Engineering or B.Tech in Biotechnology:

* You must have completed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern with 50% marks in PCM subjects or Physics, Chemistry and Botany or Zoology or Biology or Computer Science subjects

* Your age must be 21 years as on 1st July of the year 2016 to be eligible.
8th October 2016, 10:09 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Karuna University Entrance Exam for B.Tech course?

As you have mentioned above that you want to know about the eligibility criteria to apply in Karunya University entrance examination for B.Tech course, so regarding that I have given the information below.

Eligibility criteria to apply in Karunya University entrance examination:

> Candidates age should be below 21 years.

> Candidate should have passed their 12th standard or any equivalent qualifying examination from a recognized board in the 1st attempt with an aggregate of minimum 50% in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.

> Candidates who are going to appear their 12th board examination in March/April 2017 can also apply but their admission will be provisional.

So, if you meet the following eligibility criteria then you can apply for the entrance examination
8th October 2016, 10:21 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Karunya University is a fully residential, Christian minority university located in Coimbatore, India. It was founded as a Christian minority institution by the late D. G. S.

For Karuna University Entrance Exam candidate must have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for Karuna University Entrance Exam is 50%. The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years old.

For more information you can visit at https://admission.aglasem.com/kee/

Address: Karunya Nagar, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641114
Phone: 0422 261 4301
8th October 2016, 10:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For B.Tech course, you need to have class 12th qualification with PCM stream. Also, you must have at least 50% marks in PCM stream from a recognized board of education.

If university offers some other courses, then eligibility criteria will be different for those courses.
9th October 2016, 12:32 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Eligibility for B.Tech in Karuna University:-

**The candidate should have completed 10+2 with Science stream

**The candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate in Maths, Chemisty,Physics.

Age Limit:-Maximums 21 years of age as on 1st July at year of admission.
10th October 2016, 08:07 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for Karuna University Entrance Exam for B.Tech course. Can I know the eligibility criteria to apply for this entrance exam? Kindly tell me the age limit also.
Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM or PCB subject from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for B.Tech course in Karuna University Entrance Exam.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?