6th September 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study B.Tech in Anna University?

Sir,
Can you please tell me that how I can join B.Tech course in Anna University? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
  2. How to get admission in M.Tech in Kerala? I have completed B.Tech in Anna University
  3. Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study PhD course? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  4. Can I get admission to study in Anna University if scored 27.241 marks in TANCET-ME being a BC candidate?
  5. Can I get admission in Anna University, MIT or PSG College to study M.E. if scored 37.971 marks in TANCET-ME being a BC candidate?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study M.Tech in Design?
  7. Cut off should I have to get for admission into Aeronautical Engineering in Anna university?
  8. How to get admission in Foreign University to study B.Tech?
  9. How can I get admission to study PhD in Control Systems at Anna University?
  10. Is there any possibility to get CEG or ACT campus after scoring 40.150 in TANCET?
  11. Can I get admission to study BBA in Anna University if pursuing 12th CBSE student of Delhi Region?
  12. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in Anna University? -- [New]
  13. Which university is better for admission between Anna University and West Bengal University of Technology?
  14. Eligibility for admission in B.Tech at Anna university under management quota? Which engineering college provides admission under sports quota?
  15. What are the cutoff marks to study Civil in Anna University for SC category students?
  16. How to get admission to Anna University after missing the TANCET exam?
  17. Tancet 2010 information -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Class timings and duration of part time M.E in Anna University? Does Anna University offer part time in Week End basis?
8th September 2015, 11:27 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.Tech in Anna University?

Anna University is one of the top universities in India.. It offers undergraduate post graduate and Ph.d courses too...

**As you want to take admission in Anna University in B tech course.. The admission in engineering college in Tamil Nadu is done through a TENA (Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission) counselling..

**The merit of this counselling is created on the basis of 12th score which is scaled to 200.. (Mathematics-100, Physics+chemistry-100)..

**Depending upon your merit your counselling will be done..

**For more details you can visit to their website:https://www.annauniv.edu/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?