9th December 2016, 07:57 PM
ankitatamak

How much should I score to qualify the B.Sc Agriculture exam to be qualified?

Respected Sir, I have applied for B.Sc Agriculture exam and I am about to appear for the exam so I want to know how much should I score to qualify the B.Sc Agriculture exam to be qualified? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to qualify KEAM or NEET exam for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture from Kerala? How much should I score to get admission? -- [New]
  2. JRF and Lecturership Vs only Lecturership
  3. How to qualify for JRF entrance exam of Agriculture?
  4. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  5. What is the counseling date for BSc Agriculture for EAMCET qualified? I have scored 36964 rank
  6. Is BSc Agriculture the Right choice?
  7. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  9. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  10. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  11. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  12. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  13. Is GATE considered for Ph.D admission?
  14. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  15. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  16. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  17. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  18. What is the score required in IBPS exam to qualify?
10th December 2016, 11:35 PM
karishma singh kashyap
Member+

Default Re: How much should I score to qualify the B.Sc Agriculture exam to be qualified?

It is not possible to predict the exact cut off marks as because every year cut off marks are different. That is why you should labour hard. But one important thing is that you need to score at least 60% in that exam to qualify.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?