6th October 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study B.Pharmacy for B.Sc(Biology) General 1st year candidate?

Hello Friends,
I have done B.Sc General first year with Biology. Now I want take admission in B.Pharmacy so please help me. What is the procedure to take admission in B.Pharmacy?
Thanks and regards-
Pratibha Maurya

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for doing masters in pharmacy in Germany?
  2. Procedure to get admission in ISC 1st year at St. Xavier's College, Ranchi for a candidate who have secured 73% in 10th ICSE?
  3. How may I do PG in St. Johns ? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for doing MD in general medicine? I'm an Indian citizen living in Africa and doing 1st year internship
  4. What is the procedure for admission in M.Sc. Microbiology or Biochemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 80% in 1st year of B.Tech?
  6. Which is better to study among Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in M.Sc for B.Sc General candidate?
  7. Best university to study PhD in Hindi for M.Phil candidate in India? Procedure to get admission?
  8. What is the admission procedure for B.E mechanical 1st year according to MHT CET?
  9. Whether Lateral Entry Polytechnic Diploma is equivalent to Intermediate?
  10. What shall I do to join B.Sc being a candidate pursuing 1st year of Engineering course?
  11. Can I get admission in 1st year General BSc in Mumbai University after completing diploma?
  12. Procedure for admission in distance M.Com 1st year?
  13. How to become a CBI Officer being a candidate pursuing 1st year of B.Com course?
  14. How to study ICWA after passing 1st year B.Com?
  15. Can i study MBBS after 80% marks in B.Sc. Zoology?
  16. Is there any scope for engineering in US, Australia or Germany after completing Diploma in Mechanical?
  17. Admission procedure to study B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) for a candidate who has secured 60% in Diploma in Agriculture course?
  18. How much marks should a General Candidate score to get admission in Government Medical Colleges? What should be the strategy to study?
9th October 2015, 08:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study B.Pharmacy for B.Sc(Biology) General 1st year candidate?

For admission in B.Pharmacy you have to appear for entrance exam which is mostly conducted by the concerned university. Normally, state technical universities conduct entrance exam for this course along with engineering entrance exams.

You need 12th pass qualification with physics, chemistry and biology subjects. Also, make sure that you have above 50% marks which is required in most entrance exams.
10th October 2015, 04:33 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study B.Pharmacy for B.Sc(Biology) General 1st year candidate?

To take admission in B.Pharmacy you have to appear in the Entrance Examination conducted by the respective Universities and Institutes. Basically State Technical Universities conduct Entrance Examinations for the above course.
Candidates must have completed class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as a subject with 50% of marks to become eligible for the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?