8th September 2015, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

What are the steps followed to do ISRO internship after completion of B.E Telecommunication engineering?

I am a BE graduate, Telecommunication Engineering.
Would like to know the steps to be followed for an internship with ISRO. Can someone please let me know the details on the same? it will be really helpful if I can get the answer soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  2. What should I do after completion of B.Tech in ECE to get a Job in ISRO?
  3. Eligibility for internship in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?
  4. Procedure to join ISRO for B.E. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer? Scope and job profile for Engineer in ISRO?
  5. Details of doing internship at ISRO?
  6. Is there any internship program available for telecommunication students?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in ISRO and HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  8. Is there internship programs available in ISRO after completion of 10th grade?
  9. How to do internship in ISRO after doing B.E? Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO
  10. Can I apply for internship in ISRO while am doing 1st year college?
  11. Internship in Bangalore Companies like Nokia, Siemens or other telecommunication companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I apply for an internship program at ISRO online? How can I get complete information regarding the same?
  13. Eligibility criteria dn procedure of doing internship in ISRO? Jobs available in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?
  14. How to join ISRO or DRDO after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. What is the procedure to be followed for doing Internship in Tisco Electronics and Communication trade?
  16. Is it possible for me to get summer internship in ISRO after completion of 3rd year Chemical Engineering?
  17. Telecom companies offering internship to Telecommunication engineering student?
  18. List of companies which provides internship for Electronics and Telecommunication students? What should be the procedure followed to apply for them?
9th September 2017, 11:37 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the steps followed to do ISRO internship after completion of B.E Telecommunication engineering?

In order to apply for internship in ISRO, you have to write an application mentioning the details of internship. Then you have to get a permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college. Now attach the letter along with the application and resume and send it to the HOD of the respective branch of ISRO. Now you have to wait until they calls you to visit them and complete the selection procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?