24th February 2016, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply for B.Ed based on the second bachelor degree in correspondence mode?

If a person obtains a second time bachelor degree with at least 50% marks( as his first graduation marks is not 50%) from a recognised distance learning programme and wants to apply with alerady passed 1-year B.ED (Special Education), a course recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI), will he be considered a valid candidate to appear for CTET -EXAM ?

24th February 2016, 08:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for B.Ed based on the second bachelor degree in correspondence mode?

According to CTET eligibility criteria you must have B.Ed and Degree qualification in the same field or subject. If you don't fulfill the eligibility criteria of 50% marks in graduation then it will be difficult for you to become eligible.

B.Ed qualification should be from a UGC approved institutions or colleges or university. Just make sure that you have the recognized B.Ed qualification before applying.
27th February 2016, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for B.Ed based on the second bachelor degree in correspondence mode?

I have passed B.ed.& appearing in 1st year post graduation course. Can i apply for the net 2016 exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?