20th June 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Proceduere of CS after completion graduation?

what's the procedure of CS(company secretery) after completing the graduation? tell me in detail on my e-mail [email protected]

9th August 2012, 07:28 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Proceduere of CS after completion graduation?

This course is run and organized by one institution called Institute of Company Secretaries of India.

Company Secretary can actively participate and guide the company in financial,legal or management matter of the company.

CS is also an expert on corporate governance,ethics etc.

MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY FOR COMPANY SECRETARY COURSE

10+2 passed or equivalent qualification.

Graduated can enroll DIRECTLY in II stage examination and can skip the I stage.

There are 3 stages in COMPANY SECRETARY COURSE

FOUNDATION
EXECUTIVE
FINAL

Duration of the course for Graduates - 3.5 years minimum (around).

you are graduate ,so you will be able to complete the course in 3 years (around).

you should register your self with ICSI for Executive level .

You can register online or buy prospectus from it's centers ,centers list is available in it's official website.

Executive Program Subjects

1. General and Commercial Laws
2. Company Accounts, Cost and Management Accounting
3. Tax Laws
4. Company Law
5. Economic and Labour Laws
6. Securities Laws and Compliance

CS official website for more info

www.icsi.edu
28th June 2013, 11:08 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Being a graduate, you can join to inter course of CS. Applications can be submitted through the chapters of ICSI spread across the country. The course deals with legal, financial, and management matter of the company. Company Accounts, Tax Laws, Cost and Management Accounting, company Law, etc are studied under the course. Detailed information can be collected from the website of ICSI.
2nd June 2021, 02:56 PM
Singhskomal

Hello students, C.S.( Company secretary) ICSI( Institute of company secretaries of India.
C.S. Executive (10 attempts )
C.S. Foundation (6 attempts)
C.S. professional (10 attempts)
Graduate (any stream)had to clear only two stages for C.S..which are Executive and professional...
All the best.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?