1st March 2016, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for competitive exams after completion of graduation from Jodhpur private University?

Can I appear for competitive exam in Maharashtra by completing graduation in jodhpur private university? My concern is to understand whether the college is authentic and approved or not. So, can someone please help me to figure out this?

1st March 2016, 07:46 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for competitive exams after completion of graduation from Jodhpur private University?

Yes, you can very much apply for competitive examination after having completed your graduation from Jodhpur private University as the University is very much recognized, therefore, you need not worry about it. Just prepare well for your entrance.
1st March 2016, 07:48 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for competitive exams after completion of graduation from Jodhpur private University?

Yes, you can very much appear for competitive examination in Maharashtra after completing your graduation from Jodhpur private University. You need not be scared of it as the University is very much recognized and authentic.
1st March 2016, 09:28 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you are eligible to appear in the competitive exams which year of graduation level. It is a recognised University. There is no need to worry about your eligibility criteria to appear in the degree level competitive exams.
1st March 2016, 09:37 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for appearing competitive exams after completion of graduation course from Jodhpur private university.

Jodhpur private university is recognized by UGC and its courses are approved by AICTE.

After completion of graduation course from Jodhpur university, the candidate is eligible to appear for competitive exams.

The certificates offered by this university is valid and recognized.
2nd March 2016, 11:49 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Jodhpur is a state government private university recognised by UGC. So, you can appear for examination after pursuing degree from university.

The eligibility to appear for most of competitive examination is candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recognised university.

So, you can appear for examination but more you need to get detail about other eligibility to appear for examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?