10th July 2015, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for applying for Bank PO exam?

I am a B.Com graduate. I am interested in bank PO jobs. But i don't know how to apply for the exam. Please tell me the full details?

10th July 2015, 11:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for applying for Bank PO exam?

Detailed Procedure to Apply for Bank PO Examination:

IBPS (Institute of Banking Personal Selection) is an examination conducting agency has issued IBPS PO/ MT V 2015 Recruitment notification a few days ago and interested candidates are allowed to apply for this recruitment only from 10th July, 2015 to 1st August, 2015. Make sure you have all the pre-requisites before applying online.
* Scan your Photograph and Signature as per the dimensions given in notification.
* Keep the necessary details or documents ready to make ONLINE PAYMENT of the Application Fee.
* Have a Valid Personal Email ID

You are required to go through the link give below to apply for Bank PO Recruitment, Click on "Click here for New Registration". After clicking the concerned link, you are redirected to a new page which asks all your personal, Educational, Photo, Signature and Payment Details. After furnishing the required details in the columns given, then click on "Final Submit" button. Remember, once you click on Final Submit button, you will be not be allowed to make any changes. So check the form once again before clicking on "Final Submit" button.

Click here for IBPS PO/ MT V 2015 Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online for IBPS PO 2015 Recruitment
11th July 2015, 12:07 AM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

To join as Probationary Officer, you need to crack the IBPS PO and SBI PO examination. Let's see the eligibility criteria to apply for these examination.

IBPS PO:

-You should have completed degree in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
-Your age should be between 20 years and 30 years at the time of appearing for entrance examination.
-Upper age limits are applicable for reserved categories.

The exam dates has been already announced. The notification will be published in the month of July or August in the official website of IBPS.

SBI PO:

-You should have completed degree in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
-Your age should be between 21 years and 30 years at the time of appearing for entrance examination.
-Upper age limits are applicable for reserved categories.
-Final year of degree course may also apply.

You can expect the notification in the month of August or September in the official website of SBI.
11th July 2015, 01:17 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The candidates need to apply the whole application process through online mode only.

First the candidate need to visit the official website of bank recruitment. Then the candidate need to fill the application form carefully by mentioning all the basic information.

The candidate need to scan the photograph and signature and should upload them.

After that, the candidate need to pay the fee through online mode i.e., Debit card or via Internet banking.

The candidate need to keep an active email id till the announcement of results.

After successful submission of the form, he/ she will receive e-receipt and application form will be generated which should be taken print out for record.
22nd July 2015, 07:43 PM
Mshanth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a B.Com graduate. I am interested in bank PO jobs. But i don't know how to apply for the exam. Please tell me the full details?
Hi friend,
To apply for bank exams everyday see newspapers for bank posts notifications. And there is an IBPS website.Go to the site and check the notification. In that there will be clear information to apply for job. For appliyng for bank exam you need have a scanned passport size photo and scanned signature.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?