18th July 2017, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become an amazing Fashion Designer

Hi, I have completed 10th and now I also completed 1st year and now I want to stop studying and I have interest in doing fashion designer course. So, how can you help me? Please tell me!

19th July 2017, 10:26 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become an amazing Fashion Designer

In order to become a fashion designer you must complete your graduation at first.. Then you have to appear for an written examination and qualify to get admission into fashion designing course. So, it is preferred not to stop your studies and complete your bachelor's degree at first. But, if don't want to study further then you can opt for various diploma and certification courses in fashion designing.
19th July 2017, 10:32 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

To become a good fashion designer you need to complete your 12th standard in any discipline from a recognised board and after that you have to appear in NIFT entrance exam and if you qualify it then you will get government seat in good reputed fashion designing college. The duration of fashion designing degree course is 4 years and after that you can either go for Masters course or directly apply for job as a fashion designer.
20th July 2017, 12:53 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to become a Fashion Designer, candidates must have to opt for a Bachelors degree in Fashion Designing after the completion of class 12th from a recognized Board.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in any discipline from a recognized Board can apply for Bachelors degree in Fashion Designing. After successfully completing the Fashion Designing course, candidates can become a Fashion Designer.
22nd July 2017, 02:22 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

You have two options for going in Fashion Designing field. Diploma course with Fashion Designing and second is Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Designing.

For Diploma course you must be 10th passed.
For Bachelor's Degree you must be 12th passed along with any stream.
You have to apply for entrance exams like-NIFT, NID, CEED and IIFT to get admission in B.Des(Bachelor of Design).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?