25th August 2015, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study ICAI course for B.Com 6th semester student?

Respected Sir/Mam,
Now I am studying in B.Com final year in 6th semester. I want do ICAI course after B.Com. Can you please tell me the procedure to do ICAI?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study ICAI course for B.Com 4th semester student? When I will complete ICAI after completing B.Com?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO, Chandipur for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  5. Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech 6th semester student in Nagpur? Procedure to apply?
  6. Industrial Training Programme at 6th semester for MCA student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  9. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Training in BEL for B.E.(ECE) 6th semester student?
  10. Procedure to get free internship for my major project of 6th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it tough to study ICAI for Science student? Topics available to study in ICAI dissimilar with B.Com syllabus?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Bosch, Bangalore for B.E.(Mechatronics) 6th semester student?
  13. Am I eligible for MHRD scholarship 3rd year renewal being a chartered accountant student?
  14. Detailed information about Eicher Motors Ltd. Pithampur, Indore for Summer Training programme for B.Tech(ME) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  16. What's the procedure to apply training in DRDO? I am a B.Tech(6th semester, IT stream) student
  17. Procedure to do Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, Mysore for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 6th semester student?
29th August 2015, 03:17 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study ICAI course for B.Com 6th semester student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,
Now I am studying in B.Com final year in 6th semester. I want do ICAI course after B.Com. Can you please tell me the procedure to do
ICAI?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for ICAI course after completing B.Com. Being a B.Com student you can directly enroll for ICAI intermediate. Graduate students are exempt from the ICAI foundation course. However, you must score at least 55% of mark in B.Com course to be eligible for ICAI Intermediate and 60% of marks required for Non commerce stream students. If you fail to score 55% of marks in Graduation then you are ineligible to apply for ICAI Intermediate.

However, those candidate fail to score required percentage marks at Graduation can apply for Foundation. There is no such minimum marks required for ICAI Foundation course.

The candidate can apply for ICAI course through online mode and offline mode as well.

Official website -www.icai.org
1st September 2015, 12:28 AM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to study ICAI course for B.Com 6th semester student?

Hello friend....................

You Perfectly Eligible for CA-IPCC Course Registration under the Direct Entry Scheme.

As per the ICAI Rules Commerce related degree with 55% and Non-Commerce with 60% graduates only eligible for CA-IPCC Course.

After the Completion of your IPCC you can Eligible for CA Final

If you want More Clarity about Your Doubts then you can Visit CA Official Site www.icai.org.

In that Site You will get your full information.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?