8th January 2018, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for IPS after completion of 12th? Which course should I do after 12th which will help me in cracking the exam?

Currently I'm in my High School i.e. in 12th from Science stream and interested in becoming an IPS officer. How should I start preparing myself from now only so I may crack Civil Service exams? Which course should I do after 12th which will help me in cracking the exam?

Related Questions:
11th January 2018, 09:11 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for IPS after completion of 12th? Which course should I do after 12th which will help me in cracking the exam?

Yes, you have to appear an qualify in Civil Service examination if you want to become an I.P.S Officer for that you have to do preparation for examination with determination, dedication and devotion.

Since you are in 12th std you have minimum three more year before you will become eligible to appear in examination. So, from now if you will focus on the fundamentals of preparation ( start reading NCERT books, The Hindu Newspaper and do writing practice ) you will definitely qualify in it.

For syllabus and other query regarding examination you can log on to official website at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?