26th September 2015, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it really possible to complete graduation in one year?

Is it really possible to complete graduation in one year? What is the process followed for it? Can someone please explain to me the compete information for the same? It would be really helpful if you can give me the answer on this soon.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to complete graduation in one year? What are the steps which I need to follow for the same? -- [New]
  2. What should I do to complete B.Sc computer science graduation after 3 years drop?
  3. Is it possible to complete two years graduation course in 1 year?
  4. Is it possible to complete 2nd year of graduation after a long gap? Also provide expenses details?
  5. How may i complete my graduation now since i left it in middle few years back because of some unavoidable reasons?
  6. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  7. First year engineering failed, how can I complete my graduation?
  8. How to complete Graduation when I am 36 years old?
  9. Is it possible for me to complete my graduation course if I have left it in the middle?
  10. Is it possible to complete the Graduation course in 1 year?
  11. How can a candidate who failed in 2 subjects in B.Com final year, complete his graduation later?
  12. Can I complete graduation within a year through distance mode? Which university offers 1 year graduation?
  13. Which University is best to do B.Com graduation in correspondence mode?
  14. How to complete the my graduation in any subject since i had to leave my graduation earlier because of some unavoidable circumstances?
  15. Is it possible to complete my graduation in one year?
  16. Is it possible to complete the graduation course which I started 18 years back?
  17. Is it possible to complete graduation course in just one year? How to do it? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to complete my graduation after enrolling for DU correspondence 14 years back -- [Most Discussed]
26th September 2015, 10:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it really possible to complete graduation in one year?

No, its not possible to complete the Graduation course in one year. There will be specific time period i.e., minimum and maximum duration for every Graduation course. For example, the minimum duration of B.Tech course is 4 years and the maximum duration is 8 years. If the candidate is not able to complete B.Tech course within eight years duration, his admission will be cancelled and he will not be awarded Bachelor's degree. The minimum duration of any Graduation course is 3 years. So, it is not possible to complete Graduation in one year.
27th September 2015, 01:20 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, it is not possible to complete the graduation in one year. Graduation degree is a minimum of three year course.

So the minimum required time to get the degree from the recognised university affiliated with the UGC is three years. So you have to wait for the three years to get the degree from a recognised university.

So please be careful while taking the admission in any university and check the details for the university on the www.ugc.ac.in about the affiliation.
27th September 2015, 02:48 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it really possible to complete graduation in one year? What is the process followed for it? Can someone please explain to me the compete information for the same? It would be really helpful if you can give me the answer on this soon.

Thanks!
Yes, it is possible to do a graduation in one year. This concept helps those students discontinued their studies after +2 after some years they want to do a degree means they can do it in a lateral entry and finish the course in one year or for the students who failed in 1st year or 2nd year or 3rd year can complete the course in one year. The students have to give the entire three years exam this year to get instant Degree of B.A or B.Com., whatever the course would be.
27th September 2015, 07:02 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

-> NO it is not possible to complete graduation in one year.

-> If you want to do graduation then you would to spend three year other wise sorry to say but you can’t do graduation in one year.

-> Graduation is a three years degree which provided by any university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?