17th March 2017, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

How to get job on the basis of my graduation in maths?

Respected Sir, I have cleared my graduation in maths it's not good marks I have just clear my KT. So, I want some info about can I go for MSc economics because I don't want continue with MSc maths. I am looking for job first then side by side I do study, please help me out.

19th March 2017, 02:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job on the basis of my graduation in maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have cleared my graduation in maths it's not good marks I have just clear my KT. So, I want some info about can I go for MSc economics because I don't want continue with MSc maths. I am looking for job first then side by side I do study, please help me out.
You can apply for jobs online after completion of graduation in mathematics. Candidates with graduation can apply for various jobs like Mathematics Teacher, Online mathematics tutor, Customer Support Executive, Customer Care Executive, Technical Voice Process, Call Centre Executive, Analyst, Marketing Executive, Business Development Executive, Tele caller, Sales Representative etc. You can find the job vacancies in the job sites like Naukri, Timesjobs, Trovit etc. You can work in various types of organizations after completion of graduation in mathematics. You can also make use of your free time to teach children mathematics.
21st March 2017, 10:14 AM
EngineerSolution

Default Re: How to get job on the basis of my graduation in maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can prepare well for JAM entrance test that will land you to MSc in IITs. But you should have a minimum percentage to appear for exam in bachelors.

With BSc. maths 55% you can apply for bank tests and other departmental tests in either Public service commissions of state or union.

There is no 'MSc economics', it is MA Economics. It's available in old art and science colleges. Select a reputed and accredited one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?