25th July 2013, 04:38 PM
AZIT AND PRASANTA

Can I join software industry after B.Tech in electrical?

i am b-tech in electrial,can i join software industries,by copleting some software related coures like JAVA,NET,ORACLE,C-DAC,SAP please send me answer

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do in order to get abroad placement after completing B.Tech in EEE branch? Should I go for software industry?
  2. Can I join software industry after B.Tech in electrical?
  3. Which are the software courses that can I go for after B.E applied electronics and engineering to increase my chances in software industry?
  4. How to enter into software industry after passing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation with 69.14%
  5. How to join the software industry? I have 10 years of teaching experience
  6. How to move towards IT sector after B.Tech? Which software companies should I join after B.Tech?
  7. Is it easy for electrical engineers to get software jobs in IT industry? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I join in Software Company if I do M.Tech in Electronics?
  9. Should an engineer do MBA if he's not interested in Software Industry jobs? Which streams, colleges and universities to prefer?
  10. How to join any industry after doing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
  11. Why do you want to join a software company after doing B.E. in Electrical Engineering? What should be the perfect answer for this question during Placement Interview?
  12. Will I get a job after BCA in software industry? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I join Ph.D in Mathematics being a candidate having completed BE in Information Science and with 7 years of work experience in Software Industry?
  14. Government Jobs in Trivandrum after post graduation in electronics
  15. Which are the necessary courses to learn to join the software company? I am doing B.Tech in Electronics and communication
  16. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  17. How may I make my career in Software industries? Ive passed 10th with 82% marks and 12th with 87% marks
  18. How can I join IAF as an electrical engineer? I am pursuing B.Tech first year from electrical and electronics engineering branch
13th September 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join software industry after B.Tech in electrical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZIT AND PRASANTA View Post
i am b-tech in electrial,can i join software industries,by copleting some software related coures like JAVA,NET,ORACLE,C-DAC,SAP please send me answer
Yes you can Join Software companies by doing these courses but you must be master in that. I mean the courses must be on tip then only you will be fit to work in a software company.
13th September 2013, 10:25 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join software industry after B.Tech in electrical?

Hi,

you can switch after completing your b tech in electrical Engineering.
but before join the software industry . you need to know about what is work in software industry.
first of all u need to know what is programming language.
u need to learn some important subject of computer science engineering then you can comfortably join software industry.
subject are
1-fundamental of computer science
2- monogramming language
3- data structure
4- computer organization
5-ADA
6-java
7-software engineering
these are some important subject of computer science .

plz learn these subject

all the best...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?