20th June 2017, 05:49 PM
Roshni kalleda

Which stream I should select science or commerce

I m literally confused that what I should do after 10th I mean which stream I should select??????? Science or commerce and I got good marks in science and maths

20th June 2017, 10:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream I should select science or commerce

After completion of your 10th standard from a recognised board, you can choose any stream of your interest whether it is Science or Commerce stream. If you are interested to become an Engineer then, you need to opt Non-Medical Science stream or if you are interested to become a Doctor, you need to opt for Medical Science stream or if you are interested to become an Accountant or an Chartered Accountant, you can opt for Commerce stream for pursuing your higher studies.
20th June 2017, 11:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As you have scored good marks in Science and Mathematics streams, I suggest you to choose Science stream rather than Commerce stream.

So, as far as I am concerned I would strongly suggest you to go with Science stream after completion of 10th Class rather than going for commerce stream.

Although Science and Commerce streams has their own scope after completion of studies, Science stream has the wide scope in India and abroad.

After completion of 12th Class with Science stream, you may go ahead with B.E/ B.Tech in order to find good number of job opportunities.

Again there are several streams available in Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology courses.
21st June 2017, 12:48 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

See, nowadays science and commerce both are having huge career opportunities in future, so choosing any one in between them is very tough. If you are confused which stream to choose then just do one thing. Think about the stream which interests you the most and which you think is more understandable to you. Hence, go for the stream according to your interest.
21st June 2017, 02:18 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

It depends upon your own interest as to which career path you want to opt for and which subject and field you are good at.

If you want to study science you should go for it otherwise go for commerce, both the courses have great career opportunities and you can achieve success in either of the streams.

Now, it depends upon you as to which stream you choose ans which subjects you want to study. I would suggest you to think over it a bit and not just blindly follow others.
21st June 2017, 01:52 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Look both the streams (Science and commerce) are good in their own and possess their own specific job and career opportunities.
It's all depends upon the candidate that in which stream he/she is interested for further higher studies.
If you are good in Science and Mathematics subject then opt for science stream, else you are advised to take Commerce stream, for further studies.
21st June 2017, 02:51 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

If you got good marks in science and maths, then you should take science as your stream because there are lots of career option you can choose from such as doctor, engineer, scientist, etc., but if you have more interest in daily accounting, economics, marketing, then choose accountancy/commerce as your stream. You can also become a Chartered accountant, Cost accountant, Company secretary and many other professional person by taking commerce as your stream.
21st June 2017, 04:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roshni kalleda View Post
I m literally confused that what I should do after 10th I mean which stream I should select??????? Science or commerce and I got good marks in science and maths

You can choose either science or commerce based on your ability, skill and interest. If you are interested in studying engineering then, you can choose PCM subjects in 11th and 12th. If you want to become a Doctor then, you can choose PCB subjects in 10+2. If you want to become a Chartered Accountant then, you can choose commerce stream. Many students prefer PCM subjects than commerce stream. The demand for the engineering course is higher than other courses. If someone is studying the engineering course from any one of the prestigious institutions, then, it is easier to get a job with high salary.
21st June 2017, 05:22 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

It will be better to select your stream according to your interest and future aim and do not choose stream according to future opportunities as all the courses have better future opportunities if you have knowledge and experience in it.

As, you have good marks in science and mathematics you are eligible for admission in science stream ( if interested in B.Tech, B.Sc, MBBS etc ) and also eligible for admission in commerce stream.

If you want to pursue CA, MBA etc in future it will be better to pursue commerce stream.
22nd June 2017, 02:25 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Look, it all depends upon you and your interest towards the respective streams. If you are interested with the Science subjects then opt for Science stream, otherwise you can go for Commerce stream in class 11th. Both of the above mentioned streams have lots of opportunities in future. So, it all depends upon you that which you opt in class 11th and in which field you want to go. The decision is all yours.
22nd June 2017, 10:13 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Just choose the stream, in which you have interest. Also, act according to your career career objective, if you have any. There are different kind of students and everyone has their own dreams.

Hence, you should choose the stream, which will help you to get you on the path of your career goal.
22nd June 2017, 03:06 PM
akshayjadhav7077

Hello...
It all depends on your area of interest. If you like engineering or medical field then go for science and if you like accounting or finance then go for commerce. Do not confuse. Think twice about your area of interest and make your decision. Thank you and all the best for your future career.
22nd June 2017, 04:27 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The very first thing I would like to mention here that the selection of stream for further studies after Class 10th is completely dependent of students personal choice, interest and more importantly strength and hence one must select the stream based on following factors not on general conscience of others.

As far as you are concerned about good stream between Science and Commerce then both streams are associated very good career options but Science stream offers the luxury of more professional degree courses as compared to commerce stream and so if you are good in both Science and Mathematics then you can go for the option of Science stream.
22nd June 2017, 05:55 PM
Vaishali@1998

To opt any stream it depends on interest in that subject. As you have scored good marks in science and maths, it means you are interested in these subjects. In my opinion you should choose science because you can study it. In science there are lots of fields for future to earn good money. You can join engineering, teaching, banking and industrial area. There are also many other opportunities in this field. When you're interested in this field you should opt science. Commerce is also good but when you are not interested in this field you should not opt it. In commerce, the future scope are law and banking and also in industrial areas.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?