11th April 2015, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

What all subjects I need to select in Graduation to become a district magistrate?

Respected SIR/Mam,

I am divya. I am a student of 10 class and my aim is to become a district magistrate,
So I want to know that from which subject I should do my graduation which help me to achieve my aim?. Kindly provide me the answer soon as possible.

Thanks

11th April 2015, 10:56 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all subjects I need to select in Graduation to become a district magistrate?

To become District Magistrate, you have to apply for Civil Service Exam.

Eligibility for Civil Service Exam :

Candidate must have bachelor's degree from any recognised university with following subjects :
Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Law, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, statistics, Zoology
or Candidate must have completed B.E. / B.Tech.

Age Limit : Age of candidate must be from 21 to 30 years.

Candidate must be citizen of India.

For more details please visit : http://www.upsc.gov.in
28th November 2015, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What all subjects I need to select in Graduation to become a district magistrate?

I am vikash.My aim is to become a district magistrate and i completed 10 2 in this year...sir please tell me what i do next to find my aim

Thanks
6th June 2016, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

What qualifications is required for become a DM ( District Magistrate)
30th July 2016, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

What's the proceed to became judicial magistrate after completing BALLB course.
1st August 2016, 11:47 AM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

To become a Judicial Magistrate you have to follow the below given steps:

->First you should possess a degree in L.L.B.
->After the completion of the course you have to compete for State Judicial Services Exam held by respective state governments. The examination is held in 3 stages i.e Preliminary, Main and Viva-Voce.
13th January 2017, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to have a degree in the above mentioned courses ???? how about MBA's?
27th February 2017, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

If I have the degree of B.A and M.A now what should I do to become D.M
13th July 2017, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam, I would like to do for my country.So it is my aim in my life to being a D.M.current I had passed 10th class so i want to know which subject i choose in science. Please give me some idea.
1st January 2018, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

After completing graduation in English honours , Will I have The ability to participate the exam of IAS?
10th January 2018, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Hello Respected Sir or Ma'm i'm 12th pass and i quit my study. So now can i give exam for District magistrate?????
21st October 2018, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Which book or course is good in use to be a successful district magistrate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?