3rd January 2018, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

What is best for me having interested in Maths and Biology?

I am totally confused in subjects either to take maths or to take biology, but I have no interest in commerce, but I have some in maths and biology at the same time I do mistakes in maths after having interest in it as I am planning for NID. So, what will be best for me?

4th January 2018, 10:49 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is best for me having interested in Maths and Biology?

Don't get confused, if you are interested in maths and biology then there is no question of studying commerce. It will be totally a waste of time and effort. If you are interested in maths and you do mistakes, then you can work hard on the weaker areas rather than choosing a subject in which you are least interested. So, work hard and select the subjects in which you are interested the most.
4th January 2018, 12:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am totally confused in subjects either to take maths or to take biology, but I have no interest in commerce, but I have some in maths and biology at the same time I do mistakes in maths after having interest in it as I am planning for NID. So, what will be best for me?

It depends on an individual’s interest, passion and skill to choose the major (subject). Most of them who like Biology hate mathematics and vice versa. You can choose the subject based on your interest. Up to my knowledge, Mathematics is better than biology. Students after completion of courses with mathematics subject can study various courses in graduation like engineering, architecture, designing, BSc, merchant navy, commercial pilot, etc. It is very difficult to get admission to MBBS course in India after completion of Biology in 10+2. Engineering admission is easier than MBBS. Scope for the engineering graduates are higher and abroad chances also higher. Therefore, you can choose mathematics, physics and chemistry subjects.
4th January 2018, 03:21 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

You can choose both Maths and Biology subjects after completion of you 10th standard qualification. It's not mandatory to choose either of the aforesaid subjects, a student having interest in both of the above mentioned subjects can opt for them but at a priority basis. You can choose Biology as compulsory and Maths as optional subjects and vise versa. So, its depends on you to which subjects in between two you would prefer for your future goal.
4th January 2018, 06:28 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As you are having interest in both the subjects in Biology as well as in mathematics, so personally I would like to suggest you to opt for both the streams in your 11th and 12th standard and after that you can complete your graduation in that subject or stream in which you will be interested.
5th January 2018, 04:18 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Let me clear your confusion, you can opt both of the subjects to study after the completion of your class 10th examination.
If you are not interested in Commerce, then you can go for Science stream by opting both the subjects in class 11th. You can opt any of them as main subject and the rest as optional one. So, it all depends upon you and you can make your own choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?