29th October 2015, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

What is the next step of become company secretary after B.Sc Graduation?

I want to become CS and now I'm doing Graduation from B.Sc when I ll complete my graduation what will my next I have to choose to become cs? Can someone please let me know the answer on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting for the answer soon.

29th October 2015, 06:16 PM
mrss

Default Re: What is the next step of become company secretary after B.Sc Graduation?

After completing graduation the next step is as follows.
Since the course is basically commerce oriented, the best bet is a student doing this course along with formal B.com/M.com courses of any universty. Even students doing their graduation in the science stream can pursue this course along with their graduation.
The CS course consists of only two therotical exams. They are 6 subjects into 2 modules of 3 papers each of 100 marks. To pass/ qualify at the exam a student must obtain 40% in each papers and aggregate of 50% in all papers. Even exemption is also avaliable.
29th October 2015, 11:45 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the next step of become company secretary after B.Sc Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to become CS and now I'm doing Graduation from B.Sc when I ll complete my graduation what will my next I have to choose to become cs? Can someone please let me know the answer on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting for the answer soon.
Those candidates who are aspiring to become a Company Secretary, must appear and qualify in the Company Secretary Examination conducted by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). But, before that the candidate required to complete three stages of Company Secretaryship course.

- Foundation Programme
- Executive Programme
- Professional Programme

The applicant must qualify in the 12th standard to be eligible for CS Foundation. Those candidates who have completed their Bachelor Degree can directly eligible for Executive Program. Since, you are doing B.Sc course, so once you completed B. Sc course you can directly enroll of Executive Programs.

Official website - www.icsi.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?