29th March 2016, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to give improvement exam for 12th standard after completion of graduation?

I am a bsc graduate student..bt my +2 score is 44% with a backlog...can i b able to give improvement examinations now for my future??its really necessary for Mee. Is it possible to give improvement exam for 12th standard after completion of graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the time period to take improvement exam after completion of graduation course?
  2. Is it possible to give improvement exams after completion of graduation several years ago?
  3. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard?
  4. What should I do if I have less marks in my graduation? Is there a way to give improvement exam?
  5. Can I give an improvement for 12 After first year of graduation exam? Can I use the new mark sheet for next year?
  6. Can I get job in Private as well as Government sectors if secure good percentage in Graduation but scored 48% in 12th?
  7. Can I give an improvements exam from NIOS to have better marks in 12th before starting graduation course?
  8. When improvement exam forms will be available after 12th board exams?
  9. Is it possible to give improvement examination twice?
  10. Do I need to give improvement exam for my graduation? I've passed my graduation with 43% marks
  11. What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam? How many subjects can we apply for improvement? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure to give improvement exam after passing graduation?
  13. What is the best career option after completion of 12th standard? Which graduation course to opt for?
  14. What should I do to write improvement exam for graduation?
  15. What is the procedure to write Graduation improvement exam?
  16. Is it possible for changing school after completion of 11th?
  17. Can I give improvement exam after doing graduation in B.A Hons
  18. Can I give improvement in all five subjects or just in best four, for admission in DU next year?
29th March 2016, 03:24 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to give improvement exam for 12th standard after completion of graduation?

No, it will not be possible to give improvement exam for 12th standard after completion of graduation because only one attempt is permitted to the candidate to appear for improvement examination in the succeeding year only after passing the subject in Class XII.
29th March 2016, 08:22 PM
pabolu srivalli

Default Re: Is it possible to give improvement exam for 12th standard after completion of graduation?

No, it is not possible to give the improvement examination of your 12th class after your graduation course of study.as you have already done or appearing for the graduation you crossed the limit of appearing for the improvement examination of your 12th class.

You can appear for the 12th examination only when you are in your 12th class only and you can not appear for the re examination or improvement examination after your graduation or while pursuing your graduation.

So,you can not take up improvement examination now.
29th March 2016, 10:47 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

You haven't mentioned the board name here so I am telling you about Central Board (CBSE). In that case you can't because you can give improvement exams only in next two years after passing 12th class. As you mentioned that you have a graduation degree so, you are not eligible. If you belong to any other board then just visit their official website and know their eligibility criteria
You can also visit you previous school for more information.
18th February 2017, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

I am passed in 12 from isc board but failed in physics and i have passed physics from nios board i an valid for admission into medical course
16th June 2017, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have got 67% in isc 2 examination so what is the procedure to give back paper..
2nd March 2018, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I have filled the 12th improvement form in 2018 in all 5 subjects but i want to give exam of only 2 subjects.Is it possible?
16th December 2018, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to give improvement exam for 12th standard after completion of diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?