15th November 2016, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification criteria required for LLB course? What is the procedure of admission?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue LLB course so can you tell me about the qualification criteria required for LLB course? I also want to know what is the procedure of admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification criteria required to pursue LLB (distance mode)? Which college provide the course and what is the procedure of admission?
  2. How can I get admission in Sound Engineering? What is the qualification criteria required and what is the procedure?
  3. What is the qualification criteria required for pursuing LLB course from Meerut?
  4. Qualification and procedure required to join LLB in IGNOU?
  5. Admission in LLB course under CU is possible with 47% marks in graduation? Criteria required to fulfill for admission?
  6. How to do distance LLB courses from Bihar? Eligibility and procedure to take admission?
  7. Three year LLB after graduation in commerce with 41.50% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure of admission in LLB course after graduation being a repeater in B.Com last year?
  9. Qualification required for admission in LLB?
  10. Required qualification and age criteria to pursue LLB course?
  11. Eligibility criteria for graduates in LLB course?
  12. Can i take admission in Law course at 34 years age?
  13. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance?
  14. How can I do LLB after my graduation? Eligibility criteria for doing LLB with specialization in corporate law? Which entrance exam do I need to appear for?
  15. Which course to choose to become a Judge? -- [New]
  16. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue LLB course? When should I apply for admission and what is the fee structure for the course?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Com?
  18. Admission procedure of LLB at Open university? Age required and duration of course?
16th November 2016, 06:54 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required for LLB course? What is the procedure of admission?

LLB is course which is offered to both undergraduate and graduate students. Most of the institutes offers 3 years LLB course. The requirements to pursue this course are as follows:

> Candidate should have completed their graduation with minimum 45% marks from a recognized college/university.

> Age of the candidate should be in between 21 to 30 years.

> If a candidate wants to pursue LLB after 12th standard the they have to appear for 5 years LLB course and their age should be minimum 17 years with 55% marks in the qualifying examination.

In order to get admission for this course you have to appear for an entrance examination which will decide your admission in various institutes. If you score well in the examination then there will be a greater chance to get admission in top law colleges. You will also have to appear for a personal interview. Here are some entrance examination to pursue LLB:

> CLAT.

> LAST.

> NALSAR.
16th November 2016, 07:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required for LLB course? What is the procedure of admission?

You need class 12th qualification in any stream to become eligible for LLB course. Admission will be based on the performance in entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling.

Hence, just apply for law entrance exam like CLAT, when there is a notification. Appear for entrance exam and perform well in it.
16th November 2016, 10:11 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

For doing LLB you have to give Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). Eligibility for this course is :
1. Candidates must have completed their 12th or graduation with minimum of 50% marks from a recognized institution.
2. Candidates age should not be more than 20 years.

You can apply online only for this exam. For online application you can go to the official website of CLAT :

http://www.clat.ac.in

You can pay the application fees through net banking, credit or debit card or you can download the challan and pay the application at your nearest branch of SBI. Thanks
17th November 2016, 11:20 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue LLB course so can you tell me about the qualification criteria required for LLB course? I also want to know what is the procedure of admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

The graduates from any field with 45% marks can opt for the LLB course. The course is divided into six semesters in most of the law colleges. So the candidates after completion of graduation can apply for LLB course. The admission will be done through a common entrance test like CLAT, LAST in some states. In some states like Tamil Nadu the admission will be done on the basis of marks scored in the graduation. Candidates can apply online or offline for the admission as per the requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?