1st March 2017, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Steps to follow for getting admission for Ph.D in IITs after completion of B.Tech Mechanical engnieering?

Steps to follow for getting admission for Ph.D in IITs after completion of B.Tech Mechanical engineering? I just have completed the graduation now. Can you please give me the details on the same soon as possible? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the steps I need to follow for getting admission for Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc course?
  2. What are the steps which I need to follow to get the admission for doing Ph.D after completion of MCA course?
  3. What is the procedure and steps which I need to follow to become a diploma lecturer in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Can I study PhD after completing M.Ed? Will that be helpful in future for getting a job?
  5. What is the admission process followed for doing Ph.D in Mumbai University after completion of M.Sc course?
  6. Can I do Ph.D after completion of English through distance education?
  7. Steps to study PhD in Architecture for B.Arch student?
  8. How much will be my rank after scoring 44 marks in GATE in mechanical?
  9. What is the procedure followed for applying Ph.D after completion of M.Tech?
  10. Am I eligible for PhD in Mechanical Engineering at IITs or NITs?
  11. How can I get Ph.D in Mechanical engineering after completion of the graduation course?
  12. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in M.E Marine Engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical egnineering?
  13. What are the steps to be followed for doing Ph.D in Barathanatiyam?
  14. What are the steps to follow for doing Journalism course after completion of B.Sc graduation?
  15. Can I change to another school of CBSE in 12th science?
  16. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in European countries after completion of M.Pharm course?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Ph.D?
  18. Steps to be taken for preparing civil services exams after completion of btech -- [Most Discussed]
3rd March 2017, 11:02 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to follow for getting admission for Ph.D in IITs after completion of B.Tech Mechanical engnieering?

In order to do Ph.D course from IITs after the completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, you must have to appear for the GATE examination. After successfully qualifying in the GATE examination with merit marks, you can take admission in IITs under the above mentioned course to pursue your Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?