1st February 2017, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects to study for computer engineering?

What is the course of the exams for computer engineering after 12th of IIT JEE or AIEEE? I mean what are the subjects because I don’t know what to prepare?

2nd February 2017, 12:57 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the subjects to study for computer engineering?

Candidates must have to study pure Science subjects in class 12th in order to study Computer Science Engineering after the completion of class 12th.
Candidates those who have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in class 12th from a recognised Board scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for Computer Science Engineering course in future.
4th February 2017, 08:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the course of the exams for computer engineering after 12th of IIT JEE or AIEEE? I mean what are the subjects because I don’t know what to prepare?
If you have completed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with above 50% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible for Computer Science Engineering.

To get admission for this post, you should qualify in JEE Main and Advance exam.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
5th February 2017, 08:41 PM
rohit tihor

Hi, To study for computer engineering you should have passed 12th class with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Maths(PCM) you can opt for biology. Also you should have appear for the engineering entrance exam and have scored minimum 50% marks in PCM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?