21st March 2016, 07:18 AM
Unregistered

Whether English subject is best for Honours study or Geography is better?

I am confused between choosing among Englsh subject and Geograpy subject for studying Honours. I want to know that whether choosing English subject would be better or Geograpy subject for Honours study?

21st March 2016, 10:49 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether English subject is best for Honours study or Geography is better?

You can opt for Honours in English a well as in geography as both the courses are good for your career. You can make a good career out of the above mentioned courses. It just depends upon your own interest as to where does it lie. Look for your interest and explore in that field and you will probably achieve success.
28th April 2020, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether English subject is best for Honours study or Geography is better?

Whether English subject is best for honors or geography honors
2nd August 2020, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

I want to know whether English honers or geography honers is better for my career?
31st August 2020, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Which hons is best tovtake,english or geography
17th July 2021, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Yeahh i m confused with the same question, please answer the question.

Can we opt English as an elective subject with geography honours
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?