14th May 2015, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Infosys for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student?

Hi,
I am Souvik Nag, a 2nd year B.Tech(IT) student.
I would like to apply Internship in this summer
in Infosys. Can you please tell me how I can do this?
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  2. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  7. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar through online for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  9. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  10. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  11. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore?
  13. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  17. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Internship programme in Infosys for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student? How to apply for it?
15th May 2015, 11:26 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Infosys for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student?

The Infosys were not providing internship for the second year candidates. To get internship in Infosys the candidate must have completed his/her third year with minimum of 60% of aggregate.

Procedure for getting internship in Infosys:

* The candidate must have to obtain the NOC letter from training and placement cell.

* Now download the application form the website. Then send the application form and NOC letter along with resume with the details of educational qualification to the HR department of office.

* If they satisfy with your qualification then they will sent a call letter to the candidate.
16th May 2015, 12:13 PM
Parshantsingla

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Infosys for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student?

Hello sir...

There is no internship training in infoses for 2 year students. Because infoses not provides any training to 2nd year students. It is top level company only for experience one's. And they provide training in 4th year or after 4th year students. And only selects the freshers from there capmus. And also if there is any refrence then also visit to that company.

But in that case you have to face apptitude round, HR, technical etc.
And in that case they also give you sallery.

Best of luck...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?