30th October 2015, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in NTPC being a EEE student?

I am an EEE student. I want to know how to apply for internship programme at ntpc?

Related Questions:
30th October 2015, 09:55 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in NTPC being a EEE student?

NTPC is very good option for the internship for the EEE students.

You must have to fulfill some eligibility criteria for getting a seat for internship in NTPC.

** Candidate should be citizen of India

** Candidate must have completed or appearing in B. Tech/BE 3rd year exam.

** Candidates should have age between 21-30 years.

** At least 65% marks in university semester exams at respective college.

Here is the simple procedure that you must have to follow for the internship :

** Applicants need to fill the application form online

** The fee for the program is Rs. 500 which is to be paid at any SBI branch.

** SC/STs are exempted from paying the fee.

** Once application of the candidate is validated by the company, admit cards are sent on email IDs of the applicants

** Entrance exam is of 2 hours, which is then followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.

** List of selected candidates is released on NTPC website.

All shortlisted candidates are issued with a identification card of the trainee. With this card you can enter in the company for the training purpose.
31st October 2015, 10:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in NTPC being a EEE student?

There is no online provision of application in NTPC for internship of engineering student. Hence you need to follow offline mode. You can take referral of senior employees in NTPC as this will help in getting the opportunity. Otherwise you can apply offline by contacting the HR department of the concerned branch of NTPC. Get to know the application procedure, get the application form and follow the specified instructions to apply correctly. Make sure you fill the application form correctly and attach the requisite documents with the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?