22nd January 2016, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for internship after 2nd year B.Tech from IIT in Electrical engineering?

How can I apply after 2nd year B.tech IIT in electrical engineering internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student in Kolkata?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student of NIT-Sikkim?
  4. Internship opportunities for students of IIT Electrical Engineering 2nd year students in core company in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I apply for Internship being a Electrical 2nd year student? Where to apply?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IISC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. How to apply for summer internship at ONGC being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech?
  9. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC at the end of 2nd year?
  10. How can I apply for internship after 2nd year B.Tech from IIT in Electrical engineering? -- [New]
  11. Summer internship for B.Tech Electrical from IIT K?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  15. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in BHEL being a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
23rd January 2016, 07:40 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for internship after 2nd year B.Tech from IIT in Electrical engineering?

Definitely you are eligible for the internship in any of the company after completion of your second year. I am saying this due to the fact that nowadays most of the companies offers summer internship to third year and final year candidates.
For getting internship in any well reputed company you simply have to send your application to the HR department of the company. You must have to attach No Objection Certificate from your institute along with the application.
If they respond you positively then you have to complete further formalities and after that you can start your internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?