24th February 2018, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

How to do internship in Electrical Engineering stream from Jain Irrigation Systems?

Sir, I am Electrical Engineering student and I am willing to do internship from Jain Irrigation Systems. Please tell me how can I do internship from this company?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do ME(Electrical Power Systems) after completing BE Electrical course? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  2. Benefits of doing Internship from Tangent Systems, Pondicherry for Electrical Engineering student?
  3. Internship in PSUs for BTech Electrical Engineer?
  4. List of companies for internship in electronics and electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to get internship from Bharat Petroleum in Electrical engineering stream?
  6. Summer internship for 1st year undergraduate (electrical engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for internship in Electrical Engineering stream at Hindalco Industries?
  8. Electrical industries offering an Internship to MTech(Power Systems) postgraduate?
  9. What is the main difference between ECE and EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What types of jobs are available for ECE students?
  11. Being an Electrical Engineering N5 candidate how can I apply for Internship or Apprenticeship?
  12. Construction and Irrigation companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student in Mysore?
  13. Which Companies provide Summer internship for Electronics and Electrical Engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  14. How to do internship in Electrical stream from GAIL, Delhi?
  15. Bharat Heavy Electricals provide internship for Electrical Engineering stream in Gujarat?
  16. How and when to apply for internship in Electrical and Electronics stream at Sail, Ranchi?
  17. Does Crompton Greaves provides internship for Polytechnic with Electrical stream student? What should I do for it?
  18. Does BHEL offer 20 days Internship to BTech Electrical student?
28th February 2018, 10:19 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do internship in Electrical Engineering stream from Jain Irrigation Systems?

First of all you have to contact the company and enquire about the vacancies available for internship. Now if the recruitment is going on then you have to write an application requesting about the internship which must be signed by the principal of your college. Next you have to prepare a resume and send it with the application to the HOD of the company. They will select you according to your eligibility. Till then you have to follow their instructions carefully.

Address: ain Plastic Park, NH No. 6
Bambhori, Jalgaon (425 001)
Maharashtra, India, Ph: +91 257 225 8011
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?