27th October 2015, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Need information regarding ONGC Academy winter internship?

Sir,

I need information about the ONGC academy winter internship. Please help me out.

Thanks,
Bindu

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(EE) 3rd year student?
  2. How can I apply for Winter Internship at ONGC being a B.Tech Geosciences 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for 2 months Winter Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) final year student?
  4. How can I do Internship if applied in ONGC but my college doesn't allow me?
  5. Can I get winter internship while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering? Is it possible to get internship in BHEL, Trichy?
  6. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in ONGC/IOCL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Companies offering Winter Internship for B.E.(ECE) graduate?
  8. How to go for Winter Internship after doing B.Tech in Bioinformatics? Which is the best company in Chennai for internship
  9. Training and internship for computer science student in both summer and winter? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedure followed to apply for winter internship in IIT, Guhawati?
  11. How to prepare for ONGC written exam and qualify for Internship?
  12. List of Civil engineering companies offering winter internship?
  13. Internship for Chemical student of IIT Kanpur during winter vacations?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  15. Can i do internship as a Technical Assistant in ONGC?
  16. When the notification of Internship in ONGC will be published?
  17. How to do winter internship in IIT? I am a student of NIT Srinagar
  18. Does IIT-Kanpur offers Winter Internship to B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?

28th October 2015, 05:29 PM
ant man

Default Re: Need information regarding ONGC Academy winter internship?

The winter/summer internships are conducted for 1-2 month for b.tech, MBA students and 6 months for MCA students. All the computers graduates can also apply

The candidates can apply from 1st october to 31st october for winter internship.

The candidates must submit the following :
1. The candidates must get a letter for training from college.
2. The copy of 10+2 marks sheet.
3. The copy of last semester marks sheet.

ONGC will not give any stipend for getting training.

To know more click >>WINTER_MCA.pdf

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?