10th September 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship being a B.E.(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in Dubai?

Sir,
I am a 2nd year B.E.(Civil Engineering) student, studying in Dubai. I want to do Internship now. Please let me know the procedure to apply. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  4. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL Bangalore? I am a student of 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in a company being a student of 2nd year in Electronics and Telecommunications stream? Required criteria for this?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for M.Tech(Energy Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. Does Facebook offer Internship to B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  16. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  17. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
13th September 2015, 11:30 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship being a B.E.(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in Dubai?

As you are student of Civil Engineering therefor it is good for you to apply for summer internship in "L&T" and DLF like well reputed companies.

Here I am giving you procedures to apply for summer internship :-

-First of all you have to visit their officials and get detail of the same

- Now your first task is to make a letter from your college from training and placement department

- Then you simply have to send that letter to that organization in which you want to do training

- If you receive an acknowledgement letter from the company, get it signed by the head of your institution and also get an NOC or the No Objection Certificate prepared from the Training and Placement cell of your college.

-Now send the Acknowledgement letter and the NOC back to the company.

Companies such as L&T and DLF are big name in the private sector so I am sure, its training certificate would be very helpful for your future placement.

My suggestion to you is that you should complete your summer internship with full of your dedication.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?