2nd October 2017, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get summer training at Ashok Leyland?

I am B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering 6th semester student want to do my summer training in Ashok Leyland. Can you please tell me the procedure to apply there?
Email- [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Ashok Leyland?
  2. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland, Rudrapur for B.Com final year student?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  5. What is the procedure to be followed for applying inplant training in Ashok Leyland while doing M.E 3rd year?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Rudrapur, Uttarakhand for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  7. Procedure to do summer training for B.Com Honors student from Ashok Leyland company in Rudrapur, Uttrakhand?
  8. Procedure for inplant training in Ashok Leyland?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  10. What is the procedure to get inplant training at Ashok Leyland?
  11. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  12. How does Ashok Leyland choose candidates for internship programme? -- [New]
  13. How to go to inplant training in Ashok Leyland, TVS, Ford -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical stream at Ashok Leyland? Branches of this company in Madhya Pradesh?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Human Resource in Ashok Leyland for MBA(HR) candidate?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland?
  17. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland and TVS Motor Company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for Mechatronics 7th semester student?
3rd October 2017, 11:41 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get summer training at Ashok Leyland?

You have to register yourself and submit your resume at the official website of the company. Then write a cover letter in which you have to request about the area of your training. Then send the letter with your resume to the HOD of the company. After getting a positive reply from them, you have to get a NOC from your college and submit it again. Now you have to get ready for the selection process followed by personal interview which will decide your selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?