2nd October 2017, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Tata motors summer training?

Sir, I am B.Tech 2nd year student (mechanical engineering) at NIET, Greater Noida. I want to summer training in Tata Motors. So, how to apply for summer training in Tata motors. Please reply me. My [email protected] and my number -7210990074.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for summer training from TATA Motors, Lucknow in Mechanical engineering?
  2. Procedure to apply for internship or training in TATA MOTORS?
  3. Procedure for Tata motors summer internship at Lucknow
  4. Procedure to apply for summer training in Tata Motors while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  5. How to apply for training at Tata Motors in Chinhut?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer training in HAL, GAIL, Tata Motors, SAF and ONGC?
  7. How to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to apply for summer training at Tata Motors, Lucknow for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for summer internship in Car Assembling unit of TATA Motors?
  10. Procedure and eligibility to apply for training during summer vacation in Tata Motors for Mechanical 6th semester student?
  11. Selection procedure for summer training in Tata Motors for Mechanical engineer? On which basis a person is identified applicable for Summer Training in Tata Motors?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for BTech Mechanical 3rd year?
  13. Training procedure in Tata Motors after B.Tech in Mechanical?
  14. What is the procedure followed for doing summer internship in Tata motors while doing MBA 2nd semester?
  15. How to apply fo one month summer training in TATA motors at Lucknow center after B.Tech 3rd year?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Training in Tata Motors at Sanand plant Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in BHEL, DRDO and Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? Requirements to apply for training?
3rd October 2017, 12:26 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Tata motors summer training?

The selection of the candidates for internship are doe on the basis of campus placement or the candidates can directly visit their official website and fill up the online application form. Now you have to write a cover letter in which you have to mention all the details of your training. Now send the letter with a resume to the HR department of the company. If they have any vacancy then they will call you to appear for an interview. Now you have to submit a NOC from your college and clear the selection process as guided by them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?