4th June 2017, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join in a thermal plant for internship/training

Sir, I am Sathish Kumar. I am a fresher. I completed B.E electrical and electronics engineering in Bannari Amman institute of technology. I want a detail procedure to join in a matter thermal plant. So, please send a detail procedure to this email: [email protected] and my contact number is 7708853004

Related Questions:
  1. How to join a thermal power plant after B.E?
  2. Procedure to apply for training in Koradi Thermal Plant?
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing summer training in thermal power plant?
  4. Procedure to apply for training in Kotak Thermal Plant for Electrical engineering branch?
  5. How to do summer internship from NTPC Farakka
  6. Good salary job after Diploma from free seat college?
  7. Does Ramagundam Super Thermal Power Plant Station, Telangana offers internship to M.Tech in Thermal Power Plant Engineering student?
  8. Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant at Kota? Fees for training period?
  9. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Power Plant?
  10. Information about placement in NPTI for PG diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering?
  11. Details on how to join Thermal Power Plant of B.E Electrical Branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure for summer internship from Thermal Power Plant? I am a electrical student in 2nd year
  13. What is the procedure to apply for Summer Training in Thermal Power Plant, Kota? What is the total fee for the Training?
  14. How to get summer internship opportunity at Thermal Power Plant, Dahanu?
  15. Procedure to follow to apply for internship in thermal power plants?
  16. What is the procedure for taking admission in NPTI for 12 weeks post graduation course in Thermal Power plant? What is the eligibility criteria?
  17. What is the procedure and eligibility criteria followed for doing summer internship in Patratu thermal power plant?
  18. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Steel power plant?
17th June 2017, 10:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join in a thermal plant for internship/training

You can contact the HR department of the concerned company for internship or training related queries. You can also contact anyone, who is part of the concerned company for reference.

Those who have reference, can forward their application through them for internship or training programmes.
4th April 2019, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir. I am ranjan kumar yadav
I am a diploma holder, now I am pursuing diploma at this time and it will be completed in 2020.
So after completed it I want to do internship in power power sector.
So, tell me how can do internship and join it.
So I have requested to you that pls send me all about information of it.
My Gmail I'd - [email protected]
My cont no - 8887637002
Thank you .
6th August 2019, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir. I Am Aditya Vijay Bhongale, I am diploma student, I will complete diploma in 2019. So I want to do internship in power power sector. So, tell me how can do internship and join it. So I have requested to you that please send me all about information of it.
My contact no - 7350276128
Thank you .
6th August 2019, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir. I am Rushikesh Chandrashekhar Dhumne. I am diploma student now iwill be completed diploma in 2019. I want to do internship in thermal power sector.
So I have requested to you that pls send me all about information of it.
My cont no - 9588653881
Thank you .
6th August 2019, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Aarti Rakeshumar Yadav. I am diploma student now i will be completed diploma in 2019. I want to do internship in thermal power sector.
So I have requested to you that please send me all about information of it.
My cont no - 7276549986
Thank you .
4th December 2019, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am kunal sakharam jadhav. I am Diploma students. Now diploma complete in 2019. Government pollytecnic vikramgad. I want to be internship in thermal power plant dahanu. tell me how can do internship &join it so I have a requested to you that Sir please send me all information of it . my Gmail ID:[email protected] ,
My mobile No:9284387203,
Thank you .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?