27th January 2016, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Summer internship at ONGC Dehradun being in 2nd year B.Tech in Material science engineering with Nano technology as specialization?

Sir , My Name is Harpreet Khanna and My Branch is B.Tech(Material Science Engineering With Specialization in Nano Technology) - 2nd year .
I want to do summer Internship At ONGC Dehradun . Kindly tell me the criteria for summer internship . I shall be highly thankful to you .

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer internship at ONGC being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech?
  2. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC at the end of 2nd year?
  3. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  4. Is it possible for me to get summer internship in ONGC while doing 2nd year B.Tech?
  5. Summer internship for 2nd year B.Tech student having no employee connections?
  6. How to apply for summer training at ONGC, Dehradun?
  7. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Procedure of applying in ONGC for summer internship?
  9. Summer Internship related to Design for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  10. Details on how to do summer training in ONGC Dehradun? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 3rd year student?
  12. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI being a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  14. Procedure to do summer internship in ONGC being a 2nd year chemical engineering student?
  15. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student
  16. Am I eligible to do Summer Internship in ONGC if studying in 2nd year of B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation engineering?
  17. When the application form for Summer Internship in ONGC will be released? Procedure to apply?
  18. How can I do Internship if applied in ONGC but my college doesn't allow me?
28th January 2016, 10:18 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer internship at ONGC Dehradun being in 2nd year B.Tech in Material science engineering with Nano technology as specialization?

The detailed notification of internship at ONGC is attached below for your kind reference. Kindly refer to the attachment below and get the details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ONGC Internship.pdf(340.5 KB, 51 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?