9th September 2015, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Is there any provision for winder training at BHEL for 3rd year Electrical and Electronics students?

Sir, i am a student of electrical and electronics engg., 3rd yr (5 sem) from dehradun. I want to know that is there any provision for winter training at bhel.

prakash belwal.
date: 7.nov. 12

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar if I am a student of electrical and electronics engineering?
  2. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  3. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  4. Criteria and procedure for training in companies like BHEL, NTPS, ISRO after B.E (ECE) 3rd year?
  5. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar if I am a student of electrical and electronics engineering?
  6. How to take summer training in BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  7. Procedure to apply for training in BHEL for 3rd Year Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there any summer training programme in BHEL for B.Tech (E&E) students?
  9. Procedure to apply for 30 days Training in BHEL being a student pursuing 3rd year of Electrical Engineering?
  10. How to do training from BHEL after completing B.Tech 2nd or 3rd year in electrical branch
  11. Summer training at BHEL after B.Tech (Electrical engineering) 3rd year?
  12. Procedure to get Summer training from BHEL and NTPC for students of B.Tech Electronics and Communication? Selection criteria and last date to submit the application for the same?
  13. Software Training project for 15-20 days in BHEL for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  14. Summer training in NTPC, BHEL, SAIL and other related places?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  16. What is the procedure we need to follow for doing summer training in NTPC and BHEL while doing 6th semester in Electrical Engineering?
  17. Which are the companies in Hyderabad/Secunderabad which provide 4 to 6 weeks training to 3rd year students of electrical and electronics engineering?
  18. How to do training in BHEL Bhopal?
10th September 2015, 07:57 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any provision for winder training at BHEL for 3rd year Electrical and Electronics students?

BHEL is the right place for training for a Electrical and electronics candidate.

There are a lots of things that a candidate learn practically in BHEL.

So my suggestion to you is that you should complete your training with full of your dedications.

Generally BHEL provide training in summer session.

Here is the complete procedure that you have to follow for getting training in BHEL :

** Go to the websites of company and start applying for the summer training

** You can take help from your college placement team

** For applying for the summer training you will have to get 2 things in hand i.e:

Resume or C.V. stating your qualification and merits.

Cover letter stating your interest in the summer training and about your previous project works (if any).

Educational Criteria:

You have to clear BE/ BTECH (Mechanical/ Chemical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Control and Instrumentation/ Power Engineering) with minimum 65% aggregate from a recognized university.

Contact Details:

BHEL / Power Sector,
Project Engineering Management,
Human Resources Department,
PPEI Building, Plot No.25 ,
Sector: – 16 A, NOIDA-201301 (UP)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?