8th April 2017, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Is there any vacancy in BHEL to do internship after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? Will I have to write exam for it?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Mechanical engineering and want to do internship from BHEL. Is there any vacancy for it? Will I have to write exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for an Internship from BHEL?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. Is it beneficial to do Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  4. Can I get winter internship while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering? Is it possible to get internship in BHEL, Trichy?
  5. When does BHEL invites to do internship in Mechanical engineering? Procedure to apply for it? Will I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  7. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  8. Project Internship in BHEL for Mechanical 3rd year students?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  10. BHEL diploma mechanical engineering previous question papers?
  11. How can I apply for Summer Internship in BHEL being a Mechanical 2nd year student?
  12. Procedure to do internship in BHEL while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Delhi for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  15. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to join BHEL, Trichy for internship in Mechanical Engineering? Marks required and selection procedure for it?
  17. What is the procedure to apply for internship in BHEL?
  18. How to apply for summer internship program in BHEL Hyderabad
21st April 2017, 09:15 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any vacancy in BHEL to do internship after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? Will I have to write exam for it?

Yes, after completing diploma in mechanical engineering you can apply for internship in BHEL. First of all you have to get a permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college. Then you have to attach it with your resume and send it to the General Manager of the HR department of BHEL. Please note that you have to pay approximately Rs. 500/- per week for the training.

If your resume gets selected, then you will be called to appear for a written examination followed by personal interview which will decide your selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?