20th July 2016, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get the internship while completing 2nd year without any contacts?

i m persuing b tech in computers from netaji subhash insti of tech. one of the most reputed engg college of india. i am in 2nd yr nd after completion of 2nd yr i want to summer internship. i have no personal contacts so i want to know whom to contact for all dese things?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for applying internship after B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  2. In which field I can do an Internship being an ECE 2nd year student? List of companies offering job after completing Internship?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  4. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  5. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  7. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  9. Complete procedure which need to be followed for doing internship while doing B.Tech 2nd year?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship in ITC for ECE 2nd year student?
  11. What are the opportunities of doing internship by 2nd year ECE students?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  13. Internship procedure for Electrical 2nd year student?
  14. In which field I can do Internship if studying M.E.(Computer & Communication Engineering) 2nd year? Companies offering job after completing Internship there?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  16. How to do internship from Nagpur after completing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering? Companies from where I can do internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
25th July 2016, 11:37 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get the internship while completing 2nd year without any contacts?

It is nice to see you aspire for internship opportunities. Since you do not have any personal contacts for referral, so you should incorporate the below points to apply for various internship opportunities.

- Upload profile in the leading third party internship portals through which you can get call of various internship opportunities.
- Check with the training and placement cell of your college regarding companies coming for internship drives.
- Chalk down companies in the field of your interest and try to contact them via email or through their web portal to know about their internship openings and procedure of application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?