18th April 2014, 12:37 AM
Posts: n/a

Whom to consult for major project in government organisation?

am an ece final year student. i want to persue my project in a good govt. organisation .whom to consult for the major projects in government sector for our major project?

Related Questions:
4th August 2017, 10:39 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 20,580
Default Re: Whom to consult for major project in government organisation?

You can contact the concerned government organization directly for any such project work. If you have reference or contacts, then it will be the best option.

For project work in government organization, you must have good academic qualification throughout the career. They will select on the basis of merit.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How to do final year project in BHEL trichy or other major company? 4 16th November 2017 10:54 AM
Final year major project in Esteemed companies at Hyderabad? 1 13th January 2017 02:03 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: