23rd July 2016, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission process followed for getting into Ph.D in Management?

Hi Sir/Mam,

pls provide me details of admission process n entrance exam date n syllabus for phd in management from vikram university ujjain for present session.? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether preparing for JRF in Management is beneficial to pursue Ph.D in Management? Procedure to get admission?
  2. How to do Ph.D management(HR)?
  3. What is the admission process followed for getting into Ph.D in Management?
  4. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  5. Procedure for admission in Ph.D through CET?
  6. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  7. Can I do PhD now if did M.Sc 7 years back? Process to do PhD without cracking UGC or CSIT NET? -- [New]
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting distance course PHD in management admission?
  9. More than 60% scorer in Masters degree can do PhD directly at Kolhan University?
  10. PhD in Management admission dates for various universities?
  11. Whether I will have to appear in any entrance exam for admission in PhD Human Resource Management? Name of educational institutions?
  12. In which subject I should apply for PhD if completed MPT-Sports? Procedure to get admission?
  13. For which subject I should apply for PhD after completing MPT-Sports? What is the procedure to get admission in Ph.D?
  14. Does BHU Varanasi conduct part time phd is management? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for doing PhD after PGDM from Noida? Process of doing PhD?
  16. What is the admission process followed for doing Ph.D in Dance?
  17. Application and admission procedure for doing Ph.D from USA? Academic process and details of Universities for the same?
  18. List of entrance exams available for admission in PhD in Hospitality Management?
27th July 2016, 07:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission process followed for getting into Ph.D in Management?

Most of the universities give admission based on entrance exam and interview. If you have qualified exams like NET/SET then you will be exempted from entrance exam and only interview will be there for you.

Just make sure that you have got 55% marks in your post graduation which is the minimum criteria for admission. Also, be prepared for written exam and interview.
28th July 2016, 03:28 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission process followed for getting into Ph.D in Management?

In order to get admission in the above mentioned course, you will first of all have to complete your PG course from a recognized University and should have scored a minimum of 55% in it.

After that you will have to appear for NET/SLET, etc examination or if not then will have to appear for the entrance examination conducted by the University itself and after clearing the examination, you will be very much eligible to avail a seat in the college mentioned above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?