20th February 2017, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D just after completion of B.E course?

Is it possible to get a PhD degree just after B.E.? Please tell me
And if yes then what all exams should I give to get into a PhD college? Can you please give me the complete information which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the response.

22nd February 2017, 11:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D just after completion of B.E course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to get a PhD degree just after B.E.? Please tell me
And if yes then what all exams should I give to get into a PhD college? Can you please give me the complete information which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the response.
After completion of B.E degree, you can apply for Ph.D course through CSIR NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed BS-4 years program/BE/B. Tech/B. Pharma/MBBS/Integrated BS-MS/M.Sc. or Equivalent degree with at least 55% marks are eligible for CSIR NET exam.

Your age should be below 28 years.
23rd February 2017, 02:43 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D just after completion of B.E course?

In order to apply for the Ph.D course after the completion of B.E degree course, you must have to appear in the GATE examination conducted by the National Council.
Candidates those who have completed their B.E degree course from a recognised University with 60% marks are eligible for GATE examination.
After successfully qualifying in the GATE examination with merit marks, you can take admission to pursue Ph.D course.
23rd February 2017, 11:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for doing Ph.D program just after completion of B.E course. As the basic educational qualification required basically varies from category to category. Most of the IITs are calling for doing Ph.D directly after completion of B.Tech course. In order to pursue Ph.D program, you may appear in GATE Entrance Examination and score as much as you can to find a seat in top most colleges. So this way you can pursue Ph.D directly after B.E course in IITs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?