1st January 2017, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in Punjabi after completion of B.Com?

Hey, Me Kiran...I am doing B.com...I want to know that Is Ph.D in Punjabi or English possible after graduation? Can someone please guide me with the details on this? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon. Thank you!

2nd January 2017, 02:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in Punjabi after completion of B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey, Me Kiran...I am doing B.com...I want to know that Is Ph.D in Punjabi or English possible after graduation? Can someone please guide me with the details on this? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon. Thank you!

Sorry, it is not possible to apply for PhD in Punjabi after completion of B.Com. The candidates with Master’s Degree in the concerned/allied subject with at least 55% marks are eligible for the PhD in Punjabi. The candidates will be admitted to the course through an Entrance Test and Interview conducted by the university. Candidates who have qualified UGC-CSIR NET, SET/GATE shall be exempted from the Entrance Test. The course is available in various universities in India.
2nd January 2017, 10:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in Punjabi after completion of B.Com?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for the Ph.D course after the completion of your B.Com course. Since you have not completed your Masters degree course, you are not eligible for Ph.D course.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in the relevant field.
3rd January 2017, 07:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed B.Com degree so you are not eligible for Ph.D course.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?