3rd September 2016, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of B.A with 52% marks?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed my B. A. from pune University. And m.a from it. But I get only 52%in it so I want to do my PhD from B. A. Level? Can you please guide me with the complete information soon as possible? Hope I will get the answer on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA with 76% marks?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D after completion of MA with 60% marks?
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physics in part time without completion of master's degree?
  5. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after completion of 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering with 76.77 percentage?
  6. Am I eligible to do PhD in Management through correspondence after completion of M.Com with 52 percentage marks?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for PhD after completion of BBA and MBA in distance mode? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to do Phd in Psychology after completion of M.D in Homeo?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Computer Science?
  10. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after passing M.Sc in Mathematics with 49%? Is it possible to do M.Sc again to score good marks?
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in History after completion of MA in History with 66% marks?
  12. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  13. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D course after completion PG course in English literature with 60% marks?
  15. Am I eligible being a SC/ST caste for Ph.D after MA with 53%?
  16. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D course after completion of PGDM from AIMA in distance mode?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for PhD literature program after completion of masters in English with 50 percentage marks?
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of PU in Karnataka?
4th September 2016, 09:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of B.A with 52% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have completed my B. A. from pune University. And m.a from it. But I get only 52%in it so I want to do my PhD from B. A. Level? Can you please guide me with the complete information soon as possible? Hope I will get the answer on this. Thank you!
You have got 52% marks in M.A degree, So you are not eligible for Ph.D course.

The minimum educational qualification required for Ph.D course is Masters degree with 55% marks from a recognized University.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?