15th July 2016, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write NET exam after completing Aalim(Graduation) course from Bihar Madrasa board?

Hello sir, I am studying Aalim(Graduation) course from Bihar Madrasa board. After completion of it I want to appear in NET exam. Please tell me am I eligible for NET exam?

18th July 2016, 01:59 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write NET exam after completing Aalim(Graduation) course from Bihar Madrasa board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying Aalim(Graduation) course from Bihar Madrasa board. After completion of it I want to appear in NET exam. Please tell me am I eligible for NET exam?

Sorry, it is not possible to write NET examination after completing Aalim (Graduation) course. The candidates who have secured at least 55% marks in Master’s Degree or equivalent examinations recognized by UGC are eligible for NET examination. So you should study post graduation, complete the course with at least 55% marks and then you can appear for NET examination. The NET examination is conducted by CBSE, Website Link
18th July 2016, 07:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write NET exam after completing Aalim(Graduation) course from Bihar Madrasa board?

You need at least post graduation from an UGC approved university with at least 55% marks to become eligible for NET. Graduation is not enough to make you eligible for it.
Also, make sure you have studied from a recognised university. Just check the list of fake universities and make sure your mark sheet has name of UGC approved university.
19th July 2016, 12:59 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
You are not eligible for NET entrance exam after Graduation. You need to complete Post Graduate program with 55% from a recognized university to be eligible for PhD Program.

Suggestion:

Still you have an opportunity to appear in UGC NET entrance exam. I suggest you to pursue Master degree program after graduation and try to get a score above 55% of marks in all semesters. Please, refer the "Official website" for more details.
19th July 2016, 04:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
No, graduate candidates are not eligible for UGC NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University are eligible for UGC NET exam.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?