2nd March 2017, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

When will the West Bengal Madrasa board conduct 12th exam?

Hello sir, I am from West Bengal and studying in 12th from Madrasa board. Please tell me when will the West Bengal Madrasa board conduct 12th exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
  2. Will I get Honors college in West Bengal in science subject after passing 12th with PCMB with 56% marks in West Bengal Board?
  3. Does private schools offer West Bengal Board Of Higher Secondary Education certificates?
  4. Can a Maulvi (12th) from Madrasa Board, Bihar sit in JEE Main and BCECE exam?
  5. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  6. What should I mention in school column of JEE Main form if failed in West Bengal Board and appearing in 12th improvement from NIOS Board?
  7. Am I eligible to get any scholarship after completion of 12th standard with 93 percentage marks from West Bengal Board?
  8. Migration from West Bengal Board to CBSE
  9. Eligibility for AP EMCET 2016
  10. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  12. How to calculate HS exam average marks under West Bengal Board?
  13. Scholarship after 12th examination with 81% from West Bengal board?
  14. Whether studying from FITJEE for 10th West Bengal Board exam is helpful?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in Assam CEE for Medical if pursuing 12th AHSEC and belong to West Bengal?
  16. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  17. Can a Madrasa Board student apply for Post Matric Scholarships while studying in 12th (Maulvi)? Maximum amount for it?
  18. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
5th March 2017, 09:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the West Bengal Madrasa board conduct 12th exam?

Normally, the exams are conducted around the month of March/April. Results are around after 2 or 3 months of the exams. You can also get the exam dates from the official website or through the school in which you are studying.

For more information visit http://www.wbbme.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?