22nd December 2017, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Appearing in NET JRF is possible at the age of 33 years?

I will be 33 years in the coming September. I wanted to know, whether I can apply for NET JRF in the month of November after that? What do you say?

22nd December 2017, 10:09 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Appearing in NET JRF is possible at the age of 33 years?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for NET JRF at this instant as you are 33 years old now.
Candidates with age not more than 28 years are only eligible for Junior Research Fellowship.
Candidates need to complete their Masters degree course with atleast 55% of marks in it in order to be eligible.
23rd December 2017, 12:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I will be 33 years in the coming September. I wanted to know, whether I can apply for NET JRF in the month of November after that? What do you say?

Age limit for appearing NET Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) examination is 28 years for general category candidates. Age limit for appearing NET JRF examination is 28+5 years for SC/ST/OBC candidates. There is no age limit for appearing Assistant Professor Examination. If the candidate belongs to the SC/ST/OBC category and his/her age is below 33 years, then he/she is eligible to apply for the NET JRF examination. The NET eligibility link is given Click Here
23rd December 2017, 07:11 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can apply for upcoming NET examination as because there is no upper age limit required to apply for this.
The minimum requirement of age to apply for NET JRF should be 21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?