24th November 2015, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Can i get a chance to do Ph.D. from USA after MA in English?

I have completed my MA in English with 47% marks. I want to know is i can get a chance to do Ph.D. from USA?

REGARDS

SAPTADIP GHOSH

Related Questions:
  1. Ph.D from USA after M.A in English?
  2. How to do Ph.D in USA in architecture? I have completed MSc in Architecture engineering in English in Italy
  3. What are the course is required in M.Sc after which we can do PhD in Genomics in USA?
  4. From which university I can do PhD after completion of my M.Phil and MA with 53% marks in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in USA or Germany?
  6. Eligibility, scholarship, Visa procedure and exam details about PhD in Biotechnology from USA?
  7. Further study options in USA after MDS Oral Medicine and Radiology? With Indian MDS can PhD be done in USA?
  8. How to do Ph.d in USA in Biology? Which are the colleges in USA?
  9. How can I get admission to study PhD in English if secured 50% in M.A.(English) being a 52 years old candidate?
  10. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD in USA for Integrated Dual Degree B.Tech-M.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year candidate? Can I get talent based scholarship to study?
  11. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  12. Information about pursuing PhD English from IGNOU?
  13. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  14. How can I study PhD in Chemistry in USA if secured 52% in M.Sc?
  15. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
  16. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode?
  17. Is there any centre of IGNOU in USA to pursue MA in English?
  18. Should I go for PhD in USA after completing masters in Vety. Science from IVRI?
26th November 2015, 12:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get a chance to do Ph.D. from USA after MA in English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my MA in English with 47% marks. I want to know is i can get a chance to do Ph.D. from USA?

REGARDS

SAPTADIP GHOSH
You have completed M.A in English so you are eligible to get admission for Ph.D course in USA but you should qualify in TOEFL exam.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?