19th May 2016, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue PhD in Electronic Science after qualifying GATE? Qualification required to be a Professor or B.Tech?

Can I pursue Phd in electronic science after qualifying Gate?
I have passed M.Sc in electronic science. I want to be a professor of B.Tech. What qualifications shall i have for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply to study PhD in Electronic Science being a GATE qualifier? Eligibility to become a Professor in Engineering colleges on M.Sc basis? -- [New]
  2. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  3. Qualification required for being Assistant Professor?
  4. Eligibility for integrated PhD? Can I pursue PhD directly after B.Tech? Colleges which provides PhD directly after B.Tech?
  5. What all exams are required to take after pursuing PhD from Abroad for being Professor in a university?
  6. Can I study PhD in Electronic Science after completing M.Tech in ECE? List of universities in India which offer PhD in Electronic Science?
  7. Should I have to study PhD to become a Professor?
  8. How can I register and prepare for Ph.D in CSE entrance exam being an Assistant Professor? Experience required to pursue Ph.D?
  9. Electronic Science related subjects available to do in PhD? Procedure to get register for PhD?
  10. Opportunities for an Assistant Professor who has completed PhD after GATE?
  11. Required Qualification for the position of Assistant Professor as per UGC and AICTE Rules? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Minimum percentage and qualification required to study PhD in Political Science in Osmania University?
  13. PhD can be done after GATE?
  14. Is it mandatory to do graduation and higher secondary studies in the same subject to take the government teaching job?
  15. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  16. How can I get admission to study PhD in India without GATE being a M.Pharma 2nd year student?
  17. MCA holder is eligible for the post of assistant professor in B.Sc Computer Science?
  18. How can I do PhD in fellowship without qualifying CSIR and GATE?
31st May 2016, 12:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue PhD in Electronic Science after qualifying GATE? Qualification required to be a Professor or B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I pursue Phd in electronic science after qualifying Gate?
I have passed M.Sc in electronic science. I want to be a professor of B.Tech. What qualifications shall i have for that?
You have passed M.Sc in Electronics Science so, you are eligible for Ph.D in Electronics. If you have a valid GATE score, then you are eligible Ph.D course.

But your master's degree marks must be above 55%.

After getting Ph.D degree, you are eligible for a Professor post in a government college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?