19th June 2018, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of PhD program in Counselling Psychology which is available in Mother Teresa Women's University? Please let me know about the course structure also. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How many PhD(Counselling Psychology) seats are available in Mother Teresa Women's University?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?
  4. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?c
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Mother Teresa Women’s University?
  6. List of colleges offering M.Phil Biochemistry as distance education particularly in India?
  7. Does M.Phil(Sociology) is offered in Mother Teresa Women's University? Can I get admission if completed M.Sc in Medical Sociology?
  8. How to become a psychologist? what are the degrees to be completed? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Seats availability for MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) course in Mother Teresa Women’s University?
  10. List of Colleges offering Ph.D in Computer Science in Distance Learning? Information regarding Mother Teresa University?
  11. Course structure & duration of MSc(Organisational Psychology) in UNICAF University?
  12. Should I study MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Mother Teresa Women’s University?
  13. List of best government universities to do M.Phil in IT? Information about admission procedure and stipend?
  14. Course structure and duration of PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Don Bosco University?
  15. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of Counselling Psychology Diploma course?
  16. What is the fee structure and duration taken for completing Masters in Psychology?
  17. Admission criteria to study MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Mother Teresa Women’s University? -- [New]
  18. How to do Ph.D in Psychology & Mental Health after MA in Psychology? What is the fee structure and duration to do it? List of universities providing this course in Hyderabad?
19th July 2022, 03:59 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?

The Course Structure and duration of PhD Councelling Psychology at Mother Teresa Women's University is:-

*Practicum

*Practicum I

*Advanced Psychopathology

*Clinical Psychology

*Clinical Psychology I

*Clinical Psychology II.etc...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?