12th November 2017, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Courses after B.Sc Forensic Science to pursue research course? Duration to complete research course?

I am doing B.Sc Forensic Science and interested in research field. Please tell me which course I should pursue for research course? Duration to completed research course?

14th November 2017, 01:03 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses after B.Sc Forensic Science to pursue research course? Duration to complete research course?

Since, you are doing B.Sc in Forensic Science, you must have to opt for the Masters degree course in Forensic Science.
Candidates those who have completed B.Sc in Forensic Science from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the M.Sc course in Forensic Science.
After successfully completing M.Sc in Forensic Science, you can apply for the Ph.D course in the same field after qualifying in the NET examination.
The duration of the Ph.D course is 2 to 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?