1st October 2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I get student visa to study MS in UK? Documents required to submit?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I want to do MS in UK. How can I get student visa for this? And what are the documents I need to submit for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required, procedure, entrance, Visa and colleges for studying in Bahrain?
  2. For getting student Visa what will be minimum backlogs limits and percentage required? Whether a candidate have to submit Final certificate or Marksheets at time of getting Visa?
  3. Documents required, procedure, enterence test, type of visa, list of colleges and fees structure to study in Bahrain?
  4. Can I get student Visa after completing 10th ICSE? Minimum percentage required for it? Whether a Guardian taking responsibilities as a sponsor for Visa application?
  5. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS? At what time I have to submit?
  6. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  7. Is it possible to change state board in 12th class from RBSE school to MP board?
  8. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  9. What's the procedure and documents required to be submitted for issuing degree certificate? I was a student of BA but had not collected my degree
  10. Documents required to apply for Education Loan to study PGDM/PGPM course?
  11. When I will get Education Loan after submitting all the documents? Documents required to submit?
  12. How can I get student visa to study MBBS in Ukraine being a 12th PCB student?
  13. What is the procedure for taking up student visa to go abroad for doing higher studies?
  14. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
  15. What are the eligibility criteria required to apply for Student Visa in canada?
  16. Do foreign students need Visa to study in India?
  17. Which are the good universities for MS in embedded systems? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?